PRICELIST PER NIGHT
|DESTINATION||2-12 PAX/Night||Extra Pax (Max. 14 Pax)/night|
|KOMODO, ALOR, FLORES||IDR 83.000.000,-||IDR 5.500.000,-/person|
|Raja Ampat, Triton Bay, Banda Sea, Ambon||IDR 90.000.000,-||IDR 6.000.000,-/person|
|Type||Phinisi – traditional wooden 2 mast top sail schooner|
|Length over deck||36,50 m|
|Length overall||45,62 m|
|Total displacement||GT 285|
|Cruising speed||Up to 10 knots|
|Engines||Yanmar Turbo Diesel 500 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||11.000 l|
|2 Generators||Yanmar 60 kw|
|1 Generator||Yanmar 35 Kw|
|Water Storage||10.000 l|
|Water Makers||2 x 3.000l fresh water a day|
|Voltage||220 volt charging station but also 110 volt is available|
Tiare has 6 Cabins that can cater 12 to Maximum 14 guests.
- 2x Double Cabins, Double Cabins have 1 Double bed in each cabin, Suitable for couples.
- 2x Twin Cabins. Twin Cabins have 2 single beds in each of them. Suitable for friends traveling together or single travelers wanting to share a cabin
- 2x Triple Cabin. Triple Cabins have 3 single beds in each cabin. 2 of the beds can be combined as Double bed. Therefore, these cabins are suitable tor families (2 adult + 1 Kid) or 3 friends traveling together.
(Whole cabin had Pitcher of fresh water and glasses; Shampoo, Body milk, Hair dryer; Shore set (hat, towel, suntan lotion, thermos); 2 combs; Mosquito repellent; Fire detector system; Conditioner; Air con).
- d12/15 litre aluminium cylinders, plus 7 litre tanks for those who want less weight on their back.
- Either air or Nitrox 32.
- All cylinders are fitted with INT/DIN adaptable valves.
- 15 diving station located aft with little box for small gear and 1 big box under each seat.
- 15 pool towels located aft, fresh and clean every morning.
- 2 hot showers located aft.
- 2 diving boat , 6 meters and 90 HP each, 6 diver stations each, hot tea and coffee.
- 1 Rubber Dinghy, 4,5 meters and 15 HP dedicated for snorkelers.
- 15 beacon ENOS plus, 1 receiving station for rescue*
- The beacon will be installed on each customer’s BCD and while the receiving station is on the diving boat If customer has problems on surface he may activate the bacon, or the receiving station report his positions.
- 40 Life Jackets.
- 2 Life-raft carrying 45 people.
- 1 oxigen tank on main boat.
- 1 oxigen tank on diving boat and emergency kit.
- Fire detector system.
- 1 hydrant.
- Fire ball extinguisher.
- Service Included :
o In and out harbour transfer
o Sail with TIARE Boat
o Full Board Meal (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and 2 time snacks)
o Water, soft drink, Juice, Balinese Coffee & Tea
o Life Jacket
o Tank, Weight and weight belts
o Tour Guide
o Documentation (Gopro, Mirrorles & Drone)
o Diving – up to 4 dives/day
o Wi-Fi (signal can be intermittent)
o Water sports (Canoe, paddle board, towable water tube)
- Service Excluded :
o Travel Insurance
o Airplane Tickets
o National Park and Port Clearance Fee
o Personal expenses
o Alcoholic beverages and espresso
o Dive Equipment rental
o Dive course
o Nitrox US$ 15/diving day
o Hotel and Meals in Labuan Bajo (before and after sailing)
o Crew Gratuities