Our Luxury Yacht
THE LAST IN MODREN YACHT TECHNOLOGY COMBINED WITH THE ELEGANCE AND STYLE OF INDONESIA'S TRADITIONAL PHINISI
Spesifically created of sail the beautyful sapphire water of South East Asia, the 65 matre Lamima is the ultimate luxury sailing yacht. Designed by esteemed yacht architech Marcelo Penna of Barcelona and constructed by Indonesia's traditional boat builders. Lamima seamlessly combines the authenticity os the two masted phinisi with the latest in yacht design and technology
AN OVERVIEW OF LAMIMA
- At 65 metres long Lamima is one of the world largest 5 star wooden sailing yachts offering a greater range and capacity than any other vessels in the region.
- Crew of 19 including dive instructors, chefs and spa therapists.
- Spacious saloon furnished with a bar, lounge and a huge dining table plus expansive external deck space for al fresco dining and relaxing.
- Up to 14 guests in seven elegant and spacious staterooms including a lavish master suite, for double and two twin cabin, all with ensuite bathrooms.
- Only luxury yacht with Indonesian flag to be Rina (Registro Italiana Naval) certified, an internationally recognised classification that ensures the highest standards of safety and quality of build.